Saturday, May 5, 2012

The faithful day

Dearest Bloggie, We broke up. I didn't feel any pain yet. But i kept crying now and then. I felt sorry for the people that i've neglected whilst in the relationship. My parents, close friends.. i pushed all of them away to concentrate on the relationship. He was very insistent to break up this time round. No more chances, nothing. He conveniently blamed everything on me. Blaming me for ruining 2 years plus of his life. He lost everything because of me. But that's not true. No matter how much i gave him.. he won't be able to see it. He's not matured enough to see what i've done for him. He wouldn't be happy. If that's what he wants, i'll let him go.. I wish him all the best in everything and i hope he can find his happiness soon. Life is weird. When there are unavoidable obstacles in love.. people will fight and suffer just to stay in love. But for my case, there are no unavoidable obstacles.. just one stupid immature guy who doesn't know how to cherish what he has. One day, he'll grow up and realize what's he's missing. While he's doing that.. i'm not going to shed any tears for him anymore. I'll be strong and move on with my life. But you know what Bloggie.. i'm truly deeply madly in love with this stupid guy.. so much, i don't think i'll ever be able to fall in love with another person. At least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment