Sunday, May 13, 2012

The day i got hurt again.. deeply.


Dearest bloggie,

I am back. Everytime i'm back i'm in misery. And you are my only friend.

The world is lonely. Taking the road less travelled is even lonelier.

What should i do.. how do i move on.. i'm clueless. I was ok for the past few days.

Now he's back... saying how much he realise i was doing for him and how much i loved and cared for him.

And how much he started missing me.. Its good that he's realised all that but why give in to his inferiority complex and assume so many things? I would rather he fight for what he really want. Be sincere about it when you realise you're in the wrong.

But he wasn't when he had to defend himself of the plenty of issues i pointed out. This shows how impt i am, how much he respects me as his gf. And how sincere he was about having me back.

I'm hurt again.. feeling lonely. I wanna get out of this.. i wanna breakfree.

What do i do..

No comments:

Post a Comment